With the help of a special free smartphone Productive Apps, you can make your life easier. let’s Know about them-
Google has provided many features in the cloud-based office suite, according to your needs, Microsoft is pushing its position on mobile. If you have Office 365 accounts, you will find a word processor, spreadsheets and projection apps instead of Word, Axle, and PowerPoint. Working on these is really a new experience.
REQUIREMENTS for this Productive Apps
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see http://aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Read also –Best Video Players for Android You Can Use
There are plenty of competencies to present the right keyboard for Android. Google has added new features to the default Android keyboard, if you are using a phablet then you will need a special app. In this app, you get help with big buttons, intelligent auto-correction, keyboard customization facility and typing habits. With the help of Fleksy keyboard app, your typing difficulties can be solved.
Use Extensions like GIFs, Hotkeys, Number Row, Cursor Control, One-Handed Typing, Stickers, Rainbow Key Pops and more.
• “This is much better than your standard input methods and predictive text engines.” – TechCrunch
• Killer text prediction that works with even the sloppiest of writing – TIME MAGAZINE
Sunrise Calendar is very useful Productive Apps for you. This iOS works fine on Android and Windows Phone. It connects easily to your google calendar. It helps you with scheduling by joining social media accounts. It’s lightweight and lets you schedule your programs easily.
• Receive current and upcoming sunrise and sunset times for your location.
• Enjoy beautiful sunrise and sunset photos.
• Set up daily reminders.
Read also – Top 6 Android Smartphone Problems with Solutions
Drupe Contacts and Dialer
Drupe Contacts and Dialer Productive Apps can prove to be very useful for you. It keeps the contents of different messaging apps in an intelligent interface. This app works only on Android. To use this app you must swap the contact and go to the communication icon. These icons include Calling, Texting, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Tango, Hangouts, Email, Calendar, Twitter, Instagram, Viber etc. You can choose any of these icons.
Dial, text, record calls or reaches anyone on your contact list, using an app!
★ Smart dialer – Cross app dialing made fast & easy
★ A built-in call recorder – NEW ACR! Record incoming or outgoing calls!
★ A smart caller ID tracker & blocker to find out unknown numbers – drupe ID identifier will help you with the search & the tracking of call spammers + with adding them to your blacklist:
Read also – Top 7 Amazon Fire TV Sticks Alternative
These Productive Apps right for you and you will find also many Fancy Fell managers, but this Android version of Desktop Fell Manager is truly powerful. This gives you simple and useful interfaces for copying, moving, deleting files. It also sports a jeep file. With help of commander app, you can make your work a lot easier.
- TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR DEVICE – Do more with your Android smartphone or tablet
- REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
- FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
- GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM – Premium features right at your fingertips
Read also – Slack is Gaining Attention as a Takeover Goal
If Outlook is present on your device, it will gradually become your preferred email manager. There are many options available on the internet for email, But talking about overall stability and features, no one does not stay close to Outlook. With this help, your email experience changes to a great extent. As an email manager, it offers many useful features.
• Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
• Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
• Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Read also – Top 5 Free Cloud Storage Services