If you like Android Wear, you can make your life easier and fun with the help of some special Android Wear apps; let’s know about those special apps.
Wear Mini Launcher
With the help of Wear Mini Launcher, you can launch apps directly, to activate the launcher, swap in the top corner. After this, you will see a list of installed apps, which can be launched. Apps in the phone have such components that they can be launched from the watch and they will be seen.
Read also – Top 5 free Cloud Storage Services
- You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
- HUAWEI Watch
- Moto 360 Gen 2 (2015)
- Moto 360 Gen 1 (2014)
- Asus Zenwatch
- LG – G Watch
- LG- G Watch R
- Samsung Gear Live
- Sony SmartWatch 3
Read also – Top 8 Upcoming Technology will Change The future
How to the First-time start (Android Wear)
To make it work when you first install it, please:
- Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
- Open the app on your watch
- If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
Read also – Most Overrated Smartphones in the market 2017
Wear App Manager
There is a problem in front of the Android Wear Apps that when which app is installed. You can overcome this problem with the help of Wear App Manager. It runs on your phone. And collects every app installed by you, which contains wear functionality.
Read also – iOS 11 Everything You Need To Know
Price – Rs. 60/-
Unified Remote already prefers all, because it can control everything from phone to computer. Beta version of the app has the ability to launch specific remote from your Smartwatch. Most remote work does the same, just as they work in everyday life.
Read also – What is Android O and what are the new features?
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• easily find servers on your network by Automatic server detection
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports mouse control with single and multi-touch .
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• The server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices.
• 18 free remotes also available.
Read also – Google Voice Assistant for Android
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Floating Remotes (use remotes over other apps)
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No upgrade hints
Everybody wants his smartwatch to be the most beautiful for this; you buy smartwatch with superb design. But now you can use the Facer for it too. With this, you can get the standard new design. There has been a major change in the marketplace for Faces from Face. There is a competition to make SmartWatch beautiful within the users. With this help, you can also create your own design.
Read also – Top 12 Online tools will make every task easy
Wear tip calculator
With the help of Wear Tip calculator, you can complete your calculation with two round dials. It completes its work with a fairly simple method. Its interface is also easy. In this, you have to enter the bill amount and after this, you will have to add the tip percentage. You can drag both of them to redial input. After this, it will tell you how much to pay. With the help of Weir Tip calculator, you get rid of all kinds of calculations.
Read also – Top 9 iPhone Apps that Can Make Life Easier
By default, the default wireless wires are linked to one device at a time and you have to reset the device for switching device. But if you want that your Smartwatch work with the personal and work phone, and then use the Beelink. It can easily switch between the both.
- Search near-by Bluetooth devices once devices are found, pair/unpair the Wear with other devices with a simple click
- Once devices are found, pair/unpair the Wear with other devices with a simple click
- The application also shows the Wear BT device name and its MAC address
Technically Plug-in wear tasker allows you to execute a taskbar manually with the wrist. Now, in a new way, the watch can not be used to trigger any action. But to launch the wrist, scroll the list of tasker actions.
Read also – Top 5 Apps for Cheap International Phone Calls
If you have the IP camera in home security system, then Tiny Cam Android Wear Apps can keep an eye on your house, the tiny cam can stream video from any camera. Tiny cam can access all the cameras. The convenience of checking your house immediately from your smartwatch. It is really great.
Key Features of TinyCam
- Support for Foscam and Amcrest cameras with H.264 codec.
- MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol
- ONVIF Profile S IoT devices support.
- P2P support for some models w/ 20 characters UID.
- Support for M-JPEG based devices of all major vendors.
- 2-way audio (talking and listening).
- Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) enabled devices.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol).
- 17 different layouts with the unlimited number of cameras.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.Import/export settings to local storage or cloud services.
- Settings For Import/export to local storage or cloud services.
- CPU/GPU efficient.
- HW accelerated video decoding.
- CPU/GPU efficient.
- HW accelerated video decoding.
Read also – Top 6 Android Smartphone Problems with Solutions